Yellowstone Guided Tour Packing Lists
Planning ahead and being prepared is the best way to enjoy any adventure. Here are our recommendations on what to bring for your guided adventure in Yellowstone National Park.
Activities and Tours Offered by Yellowstone Guidelines
Wildlife Watching and Sightseeing Tours - Although these trips are mostly road based, it is important to be prepared. Here is a list of items we recommend bringing:
- Comfortable clothing - Be prepared to be both inside and outside of the vehicle
- Comfortable footwear - For standing and light walking
- The Essentials - camera, cell phone, wallet, hat, sunglasses
- Small day pack w/ extra snacks and bottle of water
- Comfortable hiking clothing - We recommend hiking pants or shorts, not jeans. Good non-cotton socks are a plus.
- Good shoes - Shoes should be previously used, comfortable, and in good condition.
- Day Pack - to secure items and extras like snacks.
- The Essentials -camera, cell phone, wallet, sunglasses, water bottle(s).
- If you have bear spray, bring it. Otherwise bear spray will be provided.
- Trekking poles are nice but not everyone likes them.
- Here is our recommended packing list for Backpacking Adventures in Yellowstone